[Aphio-L] Hey Friends, READ THIS!!!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 16:42:18 EST 2012

Hey Ladies and Gents-

This week, Chapter is going to be on *Monday, November 12th* at 9PM in
Morton 201, because of the three day weekend!  So do not show up to Morton
on Sunday. Also, we are starting the election speeches, so if you are
nominated for the following positions, you will be giving your speeches on
Monday:
Treasurer: (1)

Service: (2)

J-Board: (2)

Fundraising: (2)

Fellowship: (2)

PR: (1)

You can still nominate people for these positions on Monday, as well as the
rest of the positions that will give their speeches at the next chapter.
Just a few reminders about elections:

   - Each person gets no more than 3 minutes to speak
   - You can send comments/questions to the ombudsmen to read aloud if you
   would rather not say them yourself

Let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns!  I will see you
all on *Monday*!!

LFS,
Sarah

--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*