[Aphio-L] JERSEY PEOPLE READ!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 29 14:57:00 EDT 2012

**HEY EVERYONE WHO ORDERED JERSEYS**

On friday Uptown dogs sent me the design that they made from my design that
I showed you all throughout the quarter. When I saw the design I didn't
realize how dark it was and emailed back immediately that we wanted a
lighter blue (like royal blue) since this navy was very dark. They just got
back to me today because their design person doesn't come in on weekends
and she told me that she already made the order with the dark navy pinnies
and they are expected to come in tomorrow. The only way we can reorder is
to receive those pinnies and return them for a new order. Now it wouldn't
cost you all anything but we would not get the new pinnies with a lighter
blue until the end of finals week.

I am letting everyone know so that if you guys want me to have them reorder
in a royal blue, let me know today if not, the blue you see in this picture
is the one we will be getting as of tomorrow. Although the blue is dark, it
is NOT AS DARK AS THE PICTURE, the computer generator darkens it  more than
usually but it is navy instead of royal blue. Let me know ASAP if you guys
want me to change the order because I need to let them know today.

I apologize for this but for lack of better words: sH*T happens.

I personally like the darker blue cause its different but everyone please
let me know what YOU think!  The picture of the new color is attached as a
pdf please let me know. Thanks!

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu