[Aphio-L] Field Day Info Reminder / Teams

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:10:37 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone this email is for people who are attending Field Day! : )

Just some quick reminders!

Location: South Green Fields. Also known as "Rugby Fields". Fields behind
the Front Four across from the church back there.  There are rugby goal
posts, you should see us as you are walking up. If you can't find it, call
me 6146341115

I have finalized the teams! I attached the file, look for your name and
make sure you are with your fam! Here are the teams:

Team Orange - Sigma / Iota

Team Green - Theta / Beta / Eta / Zeta

Team Purple - Omicron / Kappa / Lambda

Team Yellow - Mu / Rho

Team Blue - Nu / Pi / Epsilon

You will get bandanas but please if you can wear the color shirt of your
team to help with coordination!

Dress in active wear and tennis shoes.

It is raining outside but I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that it will
stop. If it doesn't though, we may have to postpone this but I'm hoping not!

Come ready for fun and bro bonding! : )

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu