[Aphio-L] FIELD DAY DATE CHANGE!! (MAY 13)

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sat May 5 18:41:50 EDT 2012

Hey yall so I just wanted to let you know that we have decided to move
Field Day to next *Sunday, May 13 on South Green Fields *(Same place as
last year)! (Time not confirmed yet but it will be in the afternoon) I know
everyone said that this date worked better so now that we have a space we
can definitely do this.

The sign up on the website has been updated with the new date and a random
time (hopefully this is the time slot we got). Please go and sign up! I
also unlocked it so if next Sunday doesn't work for, you can unsign up. I
hope everyone can make it! : )

Any questions let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Thanks!

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu