[Aphio-L] Jersey Money

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:03:08 EDT 2012

Hey guys!

It's time to start collecting money for these awesome jerseys we are
selling! I know, it's about time right!? Okay well here are some times this
week that you can stop by the front room and drop off your jersey money!
Remember they are 13 dollars! Please try to bring exact change or a check
because we don't have a lot of change!!

Wednesday, May 2
11-5

Thursday, May 3
2-5

Friday, May 4
12-5

And of course, Sunday at chapter! Come to the front room during any of
those times and someone from our lovely committee will be sitting there
waiting for you!

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to contact
either Victoria or I!

Have a great week and see you at Field Day!

GET PUMPEDDDD [?] < that's my game face!

A&V
--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu