[Aphio-L] Service! WOUB Pancake Breakfast

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:03:33 EDT 2012

Hey brothas!

A last minute service project has come up.  WOUB needs help with their
pancake breakfast at Applebee's this Saturday May 5th from 7:30-9:30.  I
know there is a TON of things going on this weekend, but if you are at all
interested please sign up on the website ASAP!

Here is all the info:
****
On Saturday, May 5, WOUB's pancake breakfast fundraiser will take place at
Applebee's from 7:30am-9:30am.  These are the areas where assistance is
required:****

   - volunteers – Need volunteers to help as servers, dish cleaners,
   greeters, and to bus tables.  The working crew should arrive at 7am for a
   training session.  We will need to stay afterwards to help clean and to
   prepare the silverware for Applebee's lunch crowd.  We have to be out of
   the restaurant by 10:15 am.

Thanks for being AWESOME!

Love you all :)

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Eric Horton           MacKenzie Snyder
740.243.5267        614.202.1530
*