[Aphio-L] I NEED YOUR HELP!

Natalie Zelich zelich.natalie at gmail.com
Tue May 1 10:47:36 EDT 2012

My dearest bros,
I am in desperate need of your help!!  I am the Philanthropy Director for
The Schey Sales Centre and I am putting on a Blood Drive to benefit the
American Red Cross*. *It's going to be held on May 8th from 1:00-7:00 p.m
on the 5th floor in Baker Center and I REALLY REALLY need you guys to sign
up to donate blood! I know it's late notice, but if you donate, you will
receive ONE Service Hour!! It's such an easy hour and you get a snack
afterwards AND it benefits a great cause, so why not donate?!  Below is a
link to a Google Doc with all the available slots still open to donate
blood. *Please fill out a time slot on the Google Doc AND ALSO sign up on
the APhiO website!* It's underneath "Sales Centre Blood Drive". E-mail me
with any questions and I'll be happy to answer them! I seriously can't
thank you guys enough for taking the time out to help me out!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoSs6l2Jg26NdGptQURpX3pkckVRTjFiNDJEUlJyY1E

Lovelovelove,
Natalie Zelich

--