[Aphio-L] Interested in Being an ATCO Bowler

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:58:20 EDT 2012

Hello Brothers,
       We are attempting to put together our ATCO bowling league teams over
break. If you are interested in being an ATCO bowler please email us back.
Precedence will be given to those who did it last quarter but there are
definitely some openings. This is a quarterly commitment, every wednseday
from 5-7 p.m. at the Rollerbowl and it costs $4 every week. If you have to
miss a week, you will be docked the hours unless you find someone to bowl
in your place, which isnt that hard to do. ATCO bowling is awesome and I
recommend every tries it.  Email us back if you want to bowl spring quarter.

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*
Eric Horton           MacKenzie Snyder
740.243.5267        614.202.1530
*