[Aphio-L] GRADES

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:38:32 EDT 2012

Hey bros,
Hope you're all enjoying your break so far!  Since grades are in the
process of coming out, we'll need EVERYONE (including new actives and
members that were associate this quarter, *and people going early
alum/associate this quarter*) to send us your CUMMULATIVE GPA (we don't
need your grades for this quarter or individual grades for classes).  Not
sending us your grades by Week 4 results in *inactivation* (which would be
seriously dumb to be inactivated for).  The new website makes it a little
bit more difficult to find grades, but follow these steps, and it's a cinch!

1. Hit "reply" to this e-mail.
2. Open up a new tab, and go to my.ohio.edu
3. Sign in on the left
4. Click the "Academics" tab on the top of the page
5. Click "My OHIO Student Center" and sign in again (is two sign-ins
seriously necessary, OU??)
6. Click "Other Academics" under the academics menu and select "grades"
7. Change term to "Fall Quarter" and click continue
8. Highlight "Cummulative Total GPA _______"
9. CTRL+C
10. CTRL+V in the e-mail reply to us.
11. SEND.