[Aphio-L] The ava nichols faculty pageant

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 7 10:44:08 EST 2012

Hello Brothers,

    First off, thanks so much for supporting our wonderful event, your facebook posts are awesome, I ask one more thing of you, start tagging The Post and The Athens Messenger in our posts today, hopefully they will get the hint to cover our event, I havent seen anything from them, which is bullshit cause our event is awesome!!!!

If you are coming late tonight, please be courteous coming into the event and make sure you sign in, remember you get two hours for attending, 1 hour for bringing two people, and another hour for buying $10 or more of Ava Apparel. Wear your ava shirts today and see ya tonight Yay!!!!!!!!\

Thanks

Eric Horton
Biology Pre-Physical Therapy
Alpha Phi Omega Member