[Aphio-L] Thinking about going associate/early alum?

Delta Gamma J-Board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:09:32 EST 2012

Hey bros!
Hope you're all enjoying week 10! (and by enjoying, I actually mean looking
forward to spring break..).  In an effort to figure this all out before the
officer transition, please let us know if you're thinking about going
associate/early alum for next quarter!  This won't be finalized until
everyone's hours are finalized, but if you're in good standing, and have
been active for 3 quarters, you should be fine to go associate, and if
you're in good standing, have been active for three quarters, didn't go
associate this quarter, and are graduating in June (AHHHHH...real
life!!!!), you should be fine to go early alum.  Please let us know!  Once
you let us know, and we figure out hour totals/brother standing, we'll
notify you, and mark you down appropriately on the website.

Thanks!!! Good luck with finals :) Get that positive thinking in gear!

--
Alpha Phi Omega
Judiciary Board

Sarah Clouse