[Aphio-L] 5K FOOD DONATIONS DROP OFF

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:43:00 EST 2012

Hey guys,

So to avoid mass amounts of texts and phone calls here is how I would like
you to drop off food donations at my apartment (unless you want to bring
them day of to the 5k):

My apartment is on Court Street, the *door directly to the left of OuterGlow
*! The* code is 1-2-4 and then twist up to the right.* I am apartment *C
which is through the white door in between A and B. *You may leave your
donations outside of my door but you *MUST HAVE YOUR NAME ON THEM* in order
to get credit for them!! If you can afford to bring them day of the 5k that
would be great! But if you want to drop them off today (Friday) follow
these instructions!! :) *please do not try to give me any more donations at
my apartment after today!! Just bring them to the 5k!! THANKS!*

Questions, comments, concerns?
CONTACT ME :)

Hope you're all excited for tomorrow!!! wahooo!!

Jackie

--
5k Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega