[Aphio-L] reminder about GS cookies

Suhr, Julie suhr at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 1 08:19:23 EST 2012

Hi all, this is a reminder to the following folks:

Jessica Prentiss
Katie Crabtree
Buddha
Stacy Boesch
Steph Brickleback
Kristen Mason
Bethany Carson
Kali Stevens
Katie Lathrop
Kayla Marks
Jamie Roberts
Jessie Gross
Ciara Strittmathes
Alyssa Lature4ll
Lisa Dean
Andy Schmitt
Clasey Walters
Cleo Stoll
Melanie Oreskovich
Erin Thalhemier
Lauren McGrath
Jennifer Barstove

I have your GS cookies!  You can either arrange to get them in my office, 750 Porter Hall (best time to catch me in for sure is 8 to 10 am every day, or email me to arrange a time to meet)....or I will bring them to the next Sunday meeting. I would bring them to 5K (whoo hoo! Run 5K) but then we'd all have to leave them somewhere and that might not be safe, so I'll bring them Sunday if you don't come get them before then.

$3.50 a box, if you don't remember what you owe email me so I can let you know!

In LFS,

Julie