[Aphio-L] Jerseys and V-neck People READ THIS!!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:32:49 EDT 2012

Just posted this on the fb group but here it is again:Hey bros, we are in
the library (Alden 403) with the jerseys from 5-6 and I will be studying on
the 4th floor from 6-7, stop by and pick yours upp!

Here are the other times for the week:

Tues Baker First Floor, 3-5 (Ashley) / Alden 403 5-7
Wed Baker First Floor, 4-6 (Victoria) / Alden 403 6-8 / Library Cafe 8-10
(Victoria)
Thurs Bakerr First Floor 12-4 (Victoria)

I (Victoria) will also have the money to give back to the *v-neck* people
on Wed and Thurs during those times!

If you can't make it to these times for any reason please please please let
us know because those are the only opportunities until next fall. We can
meet up with you or something if you absolutely can't make it to those
times, email/text/call us!

Any questions, holla at ya girl!

GOOD LUCK WITH FINALS BROS!In LFS,

Fellowship gals