[Aphio-L] Pantene Beautiful Lengths Hair Donation (need opinion)

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:30:33 EDT 2012

For the day before the 5k this fall, we were thinking of doing a Pantene
Beautiful Lengths Donation Party. This means we would get a bunch of people
to donate 8 inches of their hair (that's a little longer than a dollar
bill-not that much!) The hair is made into wigs for people suffering hair
loss from cancer. You would also have 5 months to grow out your hair before
this event! Watch the video below and explore the site for more
information.
*Please email us if this is something you would be interested in
doing/opinions on the event!*
http://www.pantene.com/en-US/beautiful-lengths-cause/pages/beautiful-lengths-story.aspx

Thanks!

--