[Aphio-L] Money collection for rush shirts!!!

membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:02:03 EDT 2012

Hey bros! We need to start collecting money for the rush shirts so we can order them this summer. That away we will have them the first week we get back from rush! So today I (Cody) will be sitting in the front room from 4-6. If you can bring me $10 that would be awesome! I'll have more times this upcoming week and as always if the times don't work then text/email us and we can meet up! Good luck on finals!

In LFS,

Cody Romani
513-417-5787

Alpha Phi Omega