[Aphio-L] Top 10 Reasons Why YOU should run for treasurer...

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:31:33 EST 2012

1. You are given a lot of responsibility...

2. BUT you don't have a co-chiar, so you take care of those
responsibilities on your own time.

3. You learn A LOT about our chapter as well as the National Fraternity
(I guarantee you will have the address to the national office memorized by
the end of your first quarter)

4. You're a MAJOR part of the exec board (people can't do much without
money)...

5. Actually there can't even be an exec meeting without you there for
passing budgets.

6. You look like such a BALLA when you count all that money.

7. I promise to leave you with a chapter in good standing with the IRS.

8. You get really close with our advisor Julie Suhr (letters of
recommendation...).

9. The skills you learn (i.e. budgeting) are very useful for your own life.

10. Everyone in the chapter knows you (even though you really don'y have to
talk at many chapters).

So there you go, there's 10 fabulous reasons why you should run for
treasurer.  If you're interested, please contact me!

Renee Lewis
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University
Treasurer
(440) 728-1562