[Aphio-L] Before the Puck Drops!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:04:25 EST 2012

Hey yallzz,

There are 40 people signed up for Before the Puck Drops! If you aren't
signed up, you should! : ) I am so excited and I just wanted to thank you
guys for coming out tomorrow! Your support is awesome and just makes me so
happy! Just a reminder that if you are attending to receive a fellowship
hour, you cannot drink. This is just like any other fellowship event so
just keep that in mind. If you would like to attend on your
own, unaffiliated with APhiO, you can choose to do as you wish. I hate to
be the downer but I just had to remind everyone.

I promise it is going to be fun, bustedbass is DJing and we will be
raffling off free OU hockey tickets, blue jackets tickets, and OU gear.
There will be food and FUN so please come out! It is 18+ so please DONT
FORGET YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE! If you have any questions, text me! Thanks!

In LFS,

Victoriaa

--
*Victoria Vincent*