[Aphio-L] penny wars and letter writing tonight at chapter!

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:06:23 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to remind you that penny wars start tonight! Remember, the
pledge class that raises the most money will receive *1 (donation) hour in
the spring*! We will have zip lock bags down in the front of the room with
the pledge class season and year on each of them. Pennies and dollar bills
are positive and nickels, dimes, and quarters subtract pennies and bills!
Also, we will have a letter writing party after chapter, this means if you
bring 5 stamps and 5 addresses (family and friends) you will get a 5k hour!

See everyone tonight,

5k Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega

Jackie Walsh