[Aphio-L] 5K -- easy hour -- worth it to read!

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:13:31 EST 2012

Hellllo Brothers!

We would like to announce that we will be having a letter writing
"party" *after
chapter* on Sunday. What does this mean? *If you bring 5 stamps and 5
(family/friends) addresses, you can get 1 of your 5k hours completed* in 20
minutes or less (how easy)! We also want to clarify that you can ONLY write
5 letters for 1 hour, your other hour should be attending the 5k. If you
can't make the 5k please e-mail us with the reason why and we will find
you another hour. Also, please sign up online for your t-shirt size under
5k t-shirt size (creative huh) If anyone has any questions please feel free
to e-mail us. See everyone tonight at activation!

In LFS,
5k Co-Chairs
Alpha Phi Omega

Jackie Walsh