[Aphio-L] Activation Time!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:43:04 EST 2012

Hey Bros!!

Tomorrow (Thursday, January 19th) is our Activation Ceremony! We would like
the event to start prompty at 7 pm so please try to arrive at *6:45 pm*,
this way we have time to sign in and pass out pins. We will be in *Walter
145*. Once again, you only need to let us know if you are unable to
attend*if you are taking a little this quarter
*, otherwise you do not have to e-mail us and it will count as one of your
3 miss events.

As always, let us know if there are questions/comments/concerns
E & J

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership