[Aphio-L] Ombudsmen Elections on Sunday

Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:22:26 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

As was mentioned at chapter this past Monday, we're electing a new female
ombudsmen to serve the remainder of this quarter with me.  Nominations and
elections will occur at this Sunday's chapter.

If you're planning on running for the open position or have any questions
about what I do on a daily basis, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I'm
available most of tomorrow to meet with anyone who wants to, but can work
around your schedule to meet before Sunday if tomorrow doesn't work. So as
Adam Devine from Workaholics says... get at me! (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WICkhsGG1fI)

Lowell Berg
914-400-7712
ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com