[Aphio-L] Happy MLK day! Chapter minutes
APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:01:09 EST 2012
Empower beer tasting Monday Wednesday 11-1 baker 1st floor
Polar bear plunge- Feb 11 benefit special Olympics theme= retroooo
· Free shirt and afterparty meal at Broneys $50 per person
· At lake snowden
· Contact cp324909 at ohio.edu join aphio team @ www.sooh.org
· Blood drive Monday 23 2-8 baker ballroom
· Contact Elise Timmerman (recruitment intern) et581908 at ohio.edu
· Office hours:
· Monday & Wednesday 3-4 in Baker 312 or by appointment
· Send us grades!
· Let us know by next Sunday if you are associate
· A-week activities
· Thursday, Jan 19th
· Be in Walter 145 at 6:45 pm, we start at 7 pm!
· It's mandatory, but you ONLY need to tell us you CAN'T come if
you have a little!!
· Dessert Buffet
· Tuesday, Jan 17th
· Baker 231 at 6:30 pm
· Movie Night
· Wednsday, Jan 18th
· Morton 201 at 8 pm
· Little gift drop off
· Jordin Shannon
· TSI Housing Apt 401 (above Brennens)
· Tuesday, 3:30 to 6 pm & after 8 pm (but text me first!)
· Thursday, 3:30 to 6 pm
· Erika Ratner
· Wednesday, after 9:30 pm
· Sarah Csongei
· 75 W. State
· Tuesday, after 4 pm
· Wednesday, after 8 pm
· Thursday, 4-5 pm
· Nicole Yozwiak
· Riverpark, Building 35, apt 402
· Tuesday, after 6 pm
· Wednesday, 10 am to 4 pm
· Big/little night
· TBA, either Thursday, Jan 26 or Thursday Feb 2
· Look out for emails!
· CASINO THEME WOOOO!!!!
· We need people who are willing/know how to deal cards! If you
don't know how, we'll have printed instructions, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
volunteer! *You'll get service hours!!*
· It will be funnnnnnn!
· Suggestion box
· What ideas do you have for exciting FUNdraising events leading up
to this quarter's 5k for Atco?
· Any other suggestions are always welcome!
· Financial aid Due by *tomorrow *at 11:59pm
· We will review applications NEXT Tuesday at execs
· Beth will always be around to help and loves APhiO, but lotssss
of time conflict
· New FEMALE ombudsmen needed
· Interested in running and/or want more information?
· Call me, email me, text me:
· ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
· LB117007 at ohio.edu 914-400-7712... or find me after chapter!
· Booked an additional room, we can now have 200 Bros!!!!
· -We are going to have a formal spirit week! Fun fellowship for
the entire week before chapter... Tie dying, Skyzone (Thursday night
· February 25 = formal
· Survey results
· Top Fellowship
· Day Trip (Sky Zone, Easton, etc.)
· Weeklies (every 3 weeks..)
· Slice Night
· Movie Night
· Wing Night
· Fellowship of week:
· Laser Tag in Baker!!
· Wednesday January 18 4 pm
· Weekly event
· Wing Night
· Thursday January 19 6 pm
· Sign up!
· Faculty pageant
· March 7 2012 7pm Baker Ballroom
· There is a reason why I do not have faculty information sheets
· Dean Lombardi is on Board We have 6 participants as of now and
many more deciding!
· If you have gotten a professor to participate You get two service
· Sign up in the website!
· We need two outgoing people to host the event!!
· If you are interested please talk to me or Gracie Levally
· *You will get service hours for this*
· Faculty pageant committee meeting:
· 7 p.m.
· Mackinnon Hall Basement
· Weeklies are up! Some spots are still available
· Calliope Child Care through the end of the quarter is up as well!
Like to know in advance
· Alden Mini Golf tabling and event shifts up!
· WOUB Pledge Drive: only sign up if you know FOR SURE
· Not until Feb 7, 8, 9th
· Shifts are up... wants/needs to know by this Friday
· ABH Training:
· 1/18 at 3:30PM at ABH
· Kennedy Gallery Guard Training:
· 1/20 at 12:00
· Locking these Wednesday so we can inform them if people are coming
· easy way to get hours!
· A-Week Desserts
· 1/17, need to feed 10-12 people!
· Contact Colleen Hicks
· UCM Babysitting:
· 1/18, 5-7PM, 18 N. College
· Ray of Hope
· Donations due this Friday by 5PM at the LATEST
· If your name isn't on it, you will not get your hours
· Possible drop off location change, watch for emails
· Thinking about running for service?? Call/text/email us, we like
* How to get hours:*
· Attend the 5k (1 hour)
· Tabling for sibs weekend
· Letter Writing Parties!
· Flyering around campus
· Tabling for registration
· Envelope Donations (5 boxes = 1 hr)
· Letter Writing Party Hours...
· *5 stamps + 5 written letters = 1 hour!*
· *5 stamps=$2.20
**You can buy stamps at the post office in Baker, Staples, Walmart, Post
Office on State St., and CVS!
***We will have the donation letters and envelops at the letter writing
· Letter Writing Parties...(Dates & Times)
· Tuesday, January 17th (tomorrow) from 8:00-9:30 pm
· Wednesday, January 18th from 7:30-9:30 pm
· Monday, January 23rd from 7:00-9:00 pm
· Tuesday, January 31 from 7:30-9:30 pm
****All letter writing parties will be in the Maggie Davis Rm. 120 in Baker
(first floor in the back of the food court). *Sign ups will not be
onlinefor this week!
· PENNY WARS!
· Starts next week at chapter, going by PLEDGE CLASS (go
winter p.c. 2009)!
· The winning pledge class will receive either 1 service hour or a
pizza party March 4th!
· So make sure you bring your change next week!
**If you know you can NOT make it to the 5k please send us an e-mail (that
counts as a missed mandatory event fyi)
· We will be having meetings on Sunday at 8:30 before chapter
· NU family won change wars ($235 dollars raised!!!)
· Merit Badge- Nate Freeman
· Merit Badge University
· -Saturday February 11th from 10am-2pm
· (2hr shifts)
· -Bentley 129, 205, 210, and 215
· -I need merit badge counselors on that day (no training
· -I need to know by *next chapter *so I can get a final list of
merit badges that I can offer
· Need to know what major you are and if you can meet outside of
· Keep writing good stuff for seniors!
· Bake Sale
· tomorrow 1/17
· first floor of Baker
· NEED BAKERS BY TOM!!!!!
· Please drop off donations at the start of the event!
· Gift for your little?
· Buy a pair of sunglasses for your little after chapter for $5
· Please remind them that they *cannot* wear these until they are
initiated because they have our letters on them. If you think this might be
an issue, give it to them as a "Happy Initiation" gift at the end of the
· If you buy two, we'll award you a fundraising hour!
** cannot wear them UNTIL they are active**
· Bro of the week = Meghan Gayter
· Check her out on our facebook page!
· Happy birthday to :
· Jamie Brown – January 16
· Melissa Pennington – Wednesday January 18
· Lauren Elliot – Friday January 20
SUPPORTIVE BRO – Ashley Urbancic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQQyIj-wDyg&feature=related <-- watch it!
Brianna "the girl that does the notes" McTaggart
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fellowship:* fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fundraising:* fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Historian:* historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<Interchapterrelations.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
*J-Board:* jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Membership:* membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Ombudsmen:* ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*President:* president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Public Relations: *pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Relay for Life: *relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Rush:* rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Service:* service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Treasurer:* treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Youth Service: *youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L