[Aphio-L] LITTLES!!! :)

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 20:36:54 EST 2012

WE JUST FINISHED PAIRING BIGS AND LITTLES!!! :)
Below is the list by families! We had some families that needed more people
and didn't have enough bigs, so a few people got twins!! If you got a twin,
you'll see (2) next to your name and if yours is a boy you'll see (boy)!!
We tried to keep the families as even as possible, but because of this some
people did not get littles. We chose seniors without littles first, then
juniors without littles and with littles, then sophomores. We're sorry if
anyone is really disappointed, but remember you can still be involved with
the pledges in your family and get a little next time!

Don't forget Activation is this Thursday at 7:00 pm in Walter 145, and the
scavenger hunt where your family meets its pledges is after!! Also don't
forget to buy your little a gift! We'll have gift drop-off times and
locations at chapter tomorrow.

Let us know if you have any questions, thanks guys!!
*Beta*
Ashley Mullins
Nate Freeman
Sidney Lawlor