[Aphio-L] Woohoo!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 00:15:15 EST 2012

Hey Bros!

Some *GREAT* news for all ya'll! Hats for Heads is a go starting this week!
It is Wednesday from 7-9PM in the Maggie K. Davis room which is in the back
of the Baker Food Court!  Sign up on the website to knit hats or donate
yarn!

Also, Kennedy Guard training will be held *this Friday* at noon.  I can't
imagine it would be longer than an hour, and you'll also get a service hour
from training! Sign up on the website and let us know if you have any
questions.

Finally, if you are interested in ATCO League Bowling and you haven't
contacted me/heard back from me(sarah), call or text me tonight or tomorrow
morning, there are still some spots available and it starts tomorrow,
Wednesday 1/12!

Thanks and have a fabulous Tuesday night/Wednesday morning!

LFS,
Sarah and Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767