[Aphio-L] Wanna be a Big?

Delta Gamma Rush rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 17:34:33 EST 2012

I have attached a big application to this email. Those of you who rushed
last Winter can now take a little (whoo!). Bring me a filled out copy of
the big app. to chapter, or one of the two rush meetings (Monday 8-9 and
Tuesday 8-9). I will also have extras at chapter in case you forget but I
will have a limited number! Thank you so much and I hope that you all
seriously consider becoming a big! (It's awesome *Sarah Norman*).

Chels.

--
Chelsea Wylie
Alpha Phi Omega