[Aphio-L] Give Kids the World- Spring Break Trip

Woods, Meredith mw418908 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 4 10:36:47 EST 2012

Hey guys,

I hope you are all surviving the first week and staying warm! I just wanted to send out a quick email about the SB trip that is planned for Give Kids the World. We will be down there for the whole week and the cost will be the usual $200 as long as we get enough drivers.
I am going to start taking names of people who are interested this Sunday at chapter and I am going to need definite answers by the third chapter (Sunday the 22). I know this is a lot sooner than we usually need answers by, but the GKTW volunteer services wants a list ASAP.

Let me know if anybody has any questions!
Meredith