[Aphio-L] Learn to Skate craziness

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:01:52 EST 2012

'Ello bros.

Sorry for the excessive emails but if you signed up for the Learn to Skate
this weekend, your training session tonight is apparently at *6:30 PM *not
7:30. This was mentioned in an email that the coordinator Ashley sent some
people apparently. I (Steph) was notified that the training was at 7:30
weeks ago (hence why i said that on the website) but Ive been hearing she
emailed some of you otherwise. As soon as i was notified about this
confusion, I sent her an email to clarify the time but she has yet to get
back to me so because its getting down to the wire and you should be
trained to work the event, assume that the training will be at *6:30
PM*itonight nstead of 7:30. If there is a problem, let me know.

Again, I apologize for all this confusion. You can throw rocks at me later!

-Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767