[Aphio-L] today--pickup, drop off day for receipts and keychains!

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:05:08 EST 2012

Hey guys,
Again, we're giving you another opportunity to pay/pick up keychains and
drop off BW3 receipts.* Danielle Fultz will be in the Frontroom from 1-3pm
TODAY*. Don't panic if you can't come today. We will be at chapter on
Sunday and you are more than welcome to give us your receipts/pay for
keychains then (although it would be MUCH easier for you to try to do this
today so we don't have masses of people trying to do this all at once on
Sunday).

I (Sariya) will be out of state this weekend until chapter on Sunday, so if
you would like to make arrangements to pick up keychains or drop of
receipts from Friday-Sunday before chapter, please get ahold of Allison.

Danielle's number: 740-707-8107
Allison & Sariya's numbers are below

PS. If you have dropped off receipts up to this point, your hour is online
now!

Thanks!
--
*Fundraising Co-Chairs*