[Aphio-L] Leadership Awards

McGrath, Lauren lm949607 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 22 19:44:47 EST 2012

Hey bros! It's kind of last minute, buttt OU has a Leadership Gala in May. You can apply for various awards online through Friday (the 24th) at 11:59 p.m.

The reason why I'm telling you is because there is specifically an award for Outstanding Community Service for a student. It's called The Edwin L. Kennedy Leadership Award for Outstanding Community Service for Student Volunteer Award. I think it would be super great if an APhiO bro won that award!

Although the application is due Friday (the 24th), the application is only basic information and two "essay" questions.

If you would like to apply, go to ohio.edu/leadership. Click on "Leadership AWARDS..." on the left. I can't send the direct link because you have to log in with your PID.

Hope a bro wins! Good luck!

LFS,

Lauren E. McGrath
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Magazine Journalism
(440) 488-8888

Ed2010 | Vice President
Backdrop Magazine | Marketing Co-Director
Ohio University Alumni Association | Writer/Editor Intern
Alpha Phi Omega Co-ed Community Service Fraternity | Member