[Aphio-L] Spirit Week Information! & FORMAL MONEY RETURNNN

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 00:54:41 EST 2012

Hey friends,

I know we said everything at chapter but here's all the info for the
upcoming week:

*SPIRIT WEEK*

Monday - Big/Little Appreciation Day 1-6 (Baker 365) - Stop by and show
some love to your family by making a card or leaving a gift!
Tuesday - Movie Night 7-9 (Walter 135)
Wednesday - Potluck 6:30-8 (Grover W109) - Bring a dish!
Thursday - Skyzone (Columbus - Meet in Morton parking lot 5:45 pm)
Friday - Tie-dye Tshirts - (Time & Location TBA) - If you did not purchase
a t-shirt, you can bring something of your own to tie-dye!
If you just want your t-shirt and don't intend on tie-dyeing, we will have
the t-shirts at the next chapter!

If things change about any of these events, we will send an email, so be on
the lookout!

*FORMAL MONEY*- Only about 5 people came to get their money from me after
chapter! People who gave checks (MacKenzie Synder -$40, Jenn Barstow - $40,
Steph Brickelbank - $20, Jordin Shannon - $20), I ripped the checks up so
you will not be charged!
If you still need to get your money back, I (Victoria) will be in baker
from 6-9 on Tuesday, I will be at the potluck 6:30 on Wednesday, and then
we will also have your money at next week's chapter (2/26)! If you can't
make those times, let us know! Thanks for supporting us through planning
formal! Hopefully we can plan something better next quarter! : )

Thanks!

*Victoria Vincent*
*614.634.1115*
*VP of Fellowship*