[Aphio-L] get a 5k hour tonight at chapter...

5k Chairs 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 19:07:25 EST 2012

Hey Brothers,

We just wanted to give everyone some quick reminders and updates:

   - We will be selling sibs weekend t-shirts before/after chapter tonight.
   $10 for 1 shirt or $15 for 2 shirts.
   - IF YOU BUY A SHIRT/S YOU WILL RECEIVE 1 5K OUTSIDE HOUR!
   - Letter writing party will also be happening tonight after chapter (5
   addresses & 5 stamps).
   - We have added new events on the website for people to get more hours
   (food donations for day of race, flyering, & chalking).
   - Penny wars will also be happening tonight--remember, winning pledge
   class gets 1 service/donation hour for spring quarter!
   - The 5k benefit concert will be held, Thursday, March 2nd at BW3's
   (counts as a fellowship hour).

Questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to e-mail us!

BRING CHANGE, STAMPS AND MULAAAA!! :)

THE 5K IS IN TWO WEEKS!! WAHOOO!

In LFS

--