[Aphio-L] BIG/LITTLE APPRECIATION DAY WOOOO!!!!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:02:47 EST 2012

Hey Bros!! :)

*Sooooo, we get to kick off Formal Spirit Week with Big/Little Appreciation
Day!!* Get pumped!! Show your little or your big some love on Facebook,
take them out to lunch, do some bro-bonding, and be sure to pick them up a
little something for being so awesome :) We have a room set up this coming
Monday in *Baker 356 from 1-6 pm* where you can drop off little gifts or
notes for your big/little/twin/etc, and we'll hand them out at chapter on
Feb 26th, the day after Formal!!
*It doesn't have to be anything extravagant, we just wanted to give you
guys the opportunity to let them know you care and be reminded of how great
our Chapter and all your bros are!!* So show some love and help get Spirit
Week off to a great start!!!* This is a perfect way to beat the Week 8
blues!*

P.S. To top it off, we'll be having an Interview Party on *Monday in Walter
145 from 7:30-9:30 pm* so that we can help our baby pledges get all of your
interviews and become active bros too!! :) So be sure to come hang out and
get to know some new people while helping out the pledges!

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
330.714.6236