[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes :)
APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:21:20 EST 2012
Swabbing from Hillel
Volunteer meeting tom at 8pm at Hillel
-Office hours Monday & Wednesday 3-4 baker 319
-can make up missed chapter meetings by attending:
- execs 245 walter
- or JP office hours
-Rush will now be Incorporated into Membership which will now be 3 chairs.
-J-Board will now consist of 2 members (passed)
-voting for Rachel Levine to be able to run for President while she’s
being Youth Service chair
Rachel Levine (pending)
Jordin Shannon (pending)
Sarah Norman (pending)
*Ombudsman: *(1 girl 1 guy)
Notorious VIC aka Victoria Vincent
*Inter-Chapter Relations *(1)
Jane McGinnis (pending)
*Service Week* (2):
-Green Fever $10 T-shirts (like the black out game but for basketball)
- Split between two chapters (time permitting):
- February 19: President, Service, Fellowship, Membership, Treasurer,
- February 26: All other positions
- *Nominations can be made up until the day of election
- Candidate makes speech
- Chapter asks candidate questions
- Candidate leaves room for comment period. Email anonymous remarks to us
- Candidate re-enters room to address comments brought up. All comments
will be presented anonymously
-Questions of the week
- What suggestions/improvements do you have for the election process?
-Keep in mind:
- Remember appropriate behavior while wearing our letters!
- You're representing a lot more than yourself while wearing them and we
don't want to give ourselves a bad name since we work hard for them!
- any service pins $5 - contact Erica & Jordan
- Bad News → OU improv dropped (jerks.)
- Last day to buy tickets is Tuesday! ‘
- BUY THEM!
-LAST DAY to pay for SKYZONE ($6) & TSHIRT ($5 or $8)
- Last chapter to buy formal tickets!
-We will be selling them outside chapter till Tuesday
- Monday :
- Victoria - Library cafe (Cafe Biblotech) 3:30-7
- Cody - Front Room 4-5:30
- Tuesday :
- Victoria - Baker 2nd floor 6-9 (Text me 6146341115)
- Cody - Front Room 2-5
- If you somehow can't make it to any of these times and want to buy a
ticket please contact Cody or I, and we can try to work something out!
-Fellowship of the week
- V Day baking Night/Movie!
- Fill that empty place in your heart with bakery
- Bring something to bake/share
- Where? The Dads of 31N Congress
- When? Tuesday at 6:30
- Slice Night Feb 15 6 pm
- lots of family events online!
-5k benefit concert
- When: Thursday, March 1st. 9pm
- Where: BW3's
- Cost: $3 donation
- There will be all kinds of bands and the money goes to ATCO!
- This counts as a FELLOWSHIP HOUR (not a 5k hour).
- Sign up on the website!
-UCM - 18 N. College Street
- Wed. Feb 15th, 5-7PM
- Childcare Watch
-Figure Skating Competition at Bird Arena
- Need to attend the pre-training on Thurs 2/23 at 7:30
- Sign up for shifts on Saturday 2/25
- Various between 7:30AM-2PM
-ATCO Dinner for Two
- Sat. Feb 23rd, 4-7PM
- Help serve and clean up dinner!
- Thurs. Feb 16th 1-8PM
- Have to sign up on the facebook wall
- Make sure to make sign in!!
- Get Swabbed- get an hour! - Wednesday
-Sibs Bash! at Ping
- look for more info on the website
- Sat. Feb 18th
- you get a free t-shirt and food!
- March 7th!
- Flyering around campus and Athens community.
- Food donations for day of 5k.
- Letter writing.
- Writing thank you notes.
- Working concessions at basketball games. (if you cannot get 5k hours,
after the 5k happens)
- We will be selling t-shirts for sibs weekend, all the money goes to
the 5k/ATCO so buy our t-shirts, not College Bookstore shirts!
- We will be tabling Saturday at Baker and the Courthouse.
- Selling the t-shirts for $12.00
- Front of Shirt: What the parents don't know...
- Back of Shirt: ...Won't hurt them Ohio University Sibs Weekend
- almost 1,600 box tops!!
- give them moreeeeee!
- 1. Bake Sale on Tuesday 2/14 <3
- will need donations for this! Sign up on the website
- 2. BW3 "Eat Wings Raise Funds" on Wednesday 2/15
- flyering 11-3
- event starts at 5--there are still spots open!
- keep your reciepts!
- 3. Keychains
- if you want them, sign up online! Get 2 for your fundraising hour.
Check your e-mails this week. We'll be having someone from our committee
sit in the front room when they come in
-Red Brick servingMonday 2/27
- Sign up to be a server at Red Brick for a fundraising hour... all of
your tips will go to APhiO!
- You can also get an hour by coming to eat... please tip well!
- bro of week:
- Maria Pantuso!
- check out the article on the facebook page
- Happy birthday to :
- Jamie Roberts - Monday February 13
- Jackie Scott - Monday February 13
- Macy Musick - Thursday February 16
- Courtney Waite - Thursday February 16
- Ashley Mullins - Friday February 17
- risk management committee wed (email to come)
- Tuesday club volleyball stupid cupid $2 at redbrick
- SEE ERIC HORTON IF YOU WANT TO GKTW SPRING BREAK
- letter writing parties after chapter!
- can still sign up for 5k shirt sizes
- bare on bricks raised $2,000 & record number of participants!
- club basketball this week
- to Andy Schmidt for supporting ATCO bowling
Happy Valentine's Day!
and for those of us who are single -->
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma
secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<http://secretary%2Eaphiodeltagamma@gmail.com/740.517.0606>
^Map around campus
*5k:* 5k.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Awards:* awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fellowship:* fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Fundraising:* fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Historian:* historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
interchapter.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com<Interchapterrelations.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>
*J-Board:* jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Membership:* membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Ombudsmen:* ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*President:* president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Public Relations: *pr.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Relay for Life: *relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Rush:* rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Service:* service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Treasurer:* treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
*Youth Service: *youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L