[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes !

APhiO Delta Gamma Secretary secretary.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 20:03:28 EST 2012

PRESIDENT
 -office hours:

   - Mondays and Wednesdays 3-4pm
   - I can meet another time if needed so please just contact me!

J-BOARD
 -Nominations:
 -President (1)

   - Sarah Csongei
   - Jordin Shannon

 -Treasurer (1)
 -J-Board (3) - 2??

   - Hannah Griswold
   - Nate Freeman
   - Matt Mench

 -Service Week (2)
 -5k (2)
 -Historian (1)

   - Jenn Branch (pending vote)

 -Ombudsmen (2)

   - Macy Musick
   - Natalie Hanna

 -Awards (1)
 -Public Relations (1)
 -Membership (2)

   - Cody Romani
   - Maria Pantuso
   - Ashley Urbancic

 -Rush (1)
 -Interchapter Relations (1)
 -Fundraising (2)

   - Kristen Kruki
   - Paula Stofcho (pending.)

 -Fellowship (2)

   - Michael Mulig (pending.)

 -Secretary (1)
 -Service (2)

   - Mackenzie Snyder

 -PR (1)

   - Mary Kate McHough (pending.)
   - elections begin week 8

 -voting:

   - Jenn Branch & Lauren Elliot want to be allowed to run for another
   position while they currently have Relay position (would hold 2 positions
   during spring quarter)
   - J-Board think it is necessary to only have 2, (J-Board only had 3 in
   the past so if there was a tie, it could be broke) president could be the
   tie breaker
   - vote that Membership and Rush combine and make a 3 part chair

OMBUDSMEN
 -Question of week:

   - Give us your feedback on Big/Little Night!

SERVICE
 -Ava Nichols Faculty Pageant

   - 12 faculty contestants
   - need great audience! bring 2 people = 1 hour (yeeee!)
   - sign up on website!
   - committee monday night 7pm mckinnon hall basement
   - love & prayers for Ava
   - update - feeding tube back in, but she is doing much better
   - plan on coming to the pageant!

 -Bring us sign-ins
 -Weeklies will be up later today

   - Ray of hope this week
   - Bare on Bricks
   - we need registration forms..anyone remember where the ended up last
   week?
   - it'll be around $5 each (by friday) because we have 22 bros signed up
   so far! HOORAY
   - event starts at 1PM, probably be there by 1230 at the latest!
   - Look for an email very soon with intensive details
   - Polar Bear Plunge
   - make sure you have raised at least $50!!!!
   - Pre-registration Friday from 6-9PM at BW3s
   - Registration Saturday starting at 11AM at Lake Snowden
   - RIDES: let's all meet in Morton Parking lot at 1145!
   - We'll need at least 7 drivers!!
   - Dress like a crazy person! Its fun
   - RUN FOR SERVICE!

FELLOWSHIP
 -Fellowship of week:

   - Fun Barn!!!!
   - Wednesday @ 630 Meet in Morton parking lot

 -Formal

   - Febuary 25th from 6:30 to 10:30
   - $20 for single $40 for couple
   - OU Improv is coming!
   - Interested in playing a character in the Murder? See us afta' Chapta'

5K
 -Letter Writing Parties...

   - Every week after chapter.
   - Penny Wars...
   - Put your money in the bags!

YOUTH SERVICE

   - THANKS! to all who helped out with the COSI event at West :)
   - BOX TOPS! we're counting them and sending them to schools next week!

 -COMMITTEE meeting

   - BEFORE chapter, 8:15pm
   - NEXT WEEK (02.12.12)
   - we're counting box tops!!
   - HOURS!
   - ALL UP TO DATE! YAY!

FUNDRIAISING
 -Weekly fundraiser

   - Hot Chocolate Sale
   - Tuesday 2/7
   - 2-6pm
   - 1st floor Baker

 -Keychains

   - the "I <3 AΦΩ" keychains have been ordered! We will be selling them at
   chapter next week for $5 each so bring your money!
   - Don't forget, if you buy 2, you can get your fundraising hour! Sign up
   online! (under the fundraising section)

PR
 -Bro of week: Mallory Jeanneret

   - check out the full article on our facebook page!

 -Community service pannel

   - Any brothers interested in speaking at a community service panel at 8
   PM TOMORROW (Monday) night in Scott Quad... just looking for someone who
   has a lot of community service experience
   - email me (kl166807 at ohio.edu) or text me ASAP if you're interested!!
   - PS: it won't take more than an hour
   - & there will be FREE ICE CREAM!!

INTERCHAPTER

   - sending email if you are interested in sectionals!
   - starts March 23rd

AWARDS
 -happy birthday to:

   - Cassie Hoose on Monday
   - Lynde Devlin on Tuesday
   - Gabrielle Giebel on Tuesday
   - Jessie Gross on Wednesday
   - Lowell Berg on Thursday
   - Andy Diehl on Friday

ANNOUNCEMENTS

   - Baker hiring soon! - Find Nicole Nutumba
   - sign up for basketball

SUPPORTIVE BRO

   - Bethany Carson - ATCO bowling member and accepts being hit on every
   time

-->  Read it, We're featured :)
http://blogonthebricks.com/2012/02/06/get-more-out-of-giving-back-community-service-at-ohio-university/

--
Brianna McTaggart
Secretary/Alpha Phi Omega Coed Service Fraternity/Chapter Delta Gamma

---------------
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12

^Map around campus
---------------