[Aphio-L] Child Care

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 18:08:09 EST 2012

Hey guys,

We need volunteers for Calliope Child Care next semester!! I know I've said
this at chapter the past two weeks; this email is my last ditch effort. The
service is babysitting (usually one of two boys) in a small room with toys
and a t.v. and stuff, we also took the boys on a walk some of the times I
did it. We would like to have people commit to going every other Monday,
its 5:45 to 8:30 p.m. You can always find people to sub for you if you have
something going on or a lot of homework! It has been my experience that
people really like doing it. If you're interested at all let me know, even
if you would be a little late or a little early. Hope to hear from you soon
:)

Kayleigh Bednarski

Youth Service Chair
Alpha Phi Omega