[Aphio-L] Fellowship

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:30:13 EDT 2012

Hey brossss

Can you believe summer is coming to an end? : ( Only good thing is being
back in Athens with everyone (especially my bros)! Fellowship just wanted
to get the ball rolling so we can plan some great events this semester. Per
norm, I have a little survey for you all to answer, it would be so helpful
in the planning processes. (It is only 10 questions) We are trying to make
decisions about homecoming, AphiO gear, and new fellowship and we really
value everyone's input. So please take some time to answer the questions,
we want to improve fellowship greatly.

Here's the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S9B5CTG

If you have any questions or concerns, holler at us! : )

--
*Victoria Vincent*
*vv246109 at Ohio.edu