[Aphio-L] Important Reminders!!

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:24:07 EDT 2012

Hey everyone! :-)

Happy end of week 5! I hope everyone's week is going well!

Alright. So... We have a few reminders for you:

#1: *First and foremost, **sign up your t-shirt size on the AphiO site. *It
takes like 2 minutes max. Look up the event on May 5th, and sign up. Put
your size in the comment section by tomorrow. If you don't, *you will get a
Large. *
**
#2: Sign up for our team on the Relayforlife.org site! It's a great way to
fundraise for our team and it's required that all our teammates sign up so
please do that!  These are the directions:

Step 1: go to http://www.relayforlife.org/
Step 2: type in our zipcode (45701) in the find an event box
Step 3: Click the first option for Ohio University’s Relay
Step 4: On the right hand sign click the SIGN UP button
Step 5: Click JOIN A TEAM
Step 6: Search for a team using our team name ALPHA PHI OMEGA
Step 7: Click the only option (Sara Beyoglides will be the team captain)
            -make sure you click all the way to the far right the little
button that says join – don’t
click alpha phi omega
Step 8: Choose the option: Pay Commitment Fee by Cash or Check (Our
collective fundraising will take care of this)
Step 9: Feel free to make a donation but if not select not at this time
Step 10: Click Next Step
Step 11: Click New Participant (Unless you have done this before AND
remember your information)
Step 12: From this point continue to fill out your information and when
you’re finished you’ll be on our team!

Thanks everyone! As always, call/text/email if you have any questions,
comments, or concerns!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Jennifer Branch