[Aphio-L] Big Little Appreciation Day!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:20:29 EDT 2012

Hey awesome bros! Today is big little appreciation day! So show your
big/little some love! take them out to dinner, chill and watch a movie or
come to baker 512 from noon-5 where there will be mass baled goods to nom
on and make them a nice card or something! Or just come chill with me and
the awesome big/little committee!! The bond between big and little is very
important so lets make it stronger than ever and spread the love! (I sound
like I belong in the 60's...) Hope the see you all tomorrow!!!

CFR

Maria Pantuso
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership