[Aphio-L] Go Support Your Bros!!

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:45:07 EDT 2012

Hey guys!
Don't forget to support your bros tomorrow by either buying *freeze
pops*on south green or
*eating at red brick*!! Tell every person you know to go eat at red brick
tomorrow! Also, we still need people to table for the freeze pop sale!! In
other news, if anybody has a house in Palmer place or on palmer and would
be willing to let us store water bottles and gatorade there for the sale on
saturday, please contact us ASAP, you will get a fundraising hour! Lastly,
we will be selling old APO tshirts for $1 at chapter this sunday.
Have a great rest of the week!

p.s. Don't forget that fundraising hours can count for service hours :)
--
*Fundraising Co-Chairs*
Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Gamma
kk210010 at ohio.edu