[Aphio-L] Delta Zeta Turtle Tug

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 21:49:51 EDT 2012

Happy Monday everyone!
	The Service VPs were nice enough to post a service opportunity for this Sunday.  The Delta Zeta Turtle Tug is this weekend and it is to raise money to send children with chronic illnesses to camp.  The cost is $50 per team of 5 and you will get HUGE service hours for doing this.
	Several sorority sisters have come to our service projects in the past (I know many were at the Ava Nichols Pageant), so this would be a great way for APhiO to return the support.  Even though the sign-up is on the website, I have also attached the flier/waiver form.  It is due to the DZ house by around noon on Friday.  If you can't get it there in time, let me know and I can work something out.
	If you have any other questions, please direct them to Devin Bartolotta (devinbart at comcast.net), she is one of the most awesome DZ's that I know.  Unless an APO brother is also in DZ, than that person is cooler.

In LFS,
Buddha