[Aphio-L] Chapter Tonight

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:40:40 EDT 2012

Hey Everybody!

Just to let everyone know that we are having chapter tonight in *Seigfried
519* at *8:30PM*. This is because there is Forensics tournament in Athens,
and they have almost every large room on campus booked..so they booted us!
I understand that some people might usually have something until 9, so if
you will be late tonight, that's okay, just come when you're done with
whatever you have before Chapter usually.

Seigfried is the art building that it next to the music building and
basically behind Hudson, and I suggest going into the building from that
level, since 519  is most likely on the 5th floor (does that make sense?)

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns and see you tonight!

LFS,
Sarah
--
*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*