[Aphio-L] Give Kids the World

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 19 17:58:24 EDT 2012

Hello Brothers, I wanted to send out a mass email for those who are interested in going to Give Kids the World. The resort we stay at is at this linkhttp://oakplantationresort.com/.<http://oakplantationresort.com/> Give Kids the World can be found at http://www.gktw.org/.<http://www.gktw.org/> I recommend watching the video at the following linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-4RRD1-SPE. Its very inspiring and will get you in the spirit.

The Weeks we are volunteering are the following:

Week 1
Leave Sunday August 12th around 9 p.m. from Morton Parking Lot. Arrive Monday the 13th around noon. Leave Florida Saturday August 18th and return to Athens early early early morning Sunday the 19th.

Week 2
Leave Sunday August 19th around 9 p.m. from Morton Parking Lot. Arrive Monday the 20th around noon. Leave Florida Saturday August 25th and return to Athens early early early morning Sunday the 26th.

If you are planning on going, the first payment of 50 dollars is due this Sunday at chapter. Please make checks out to me and then I will pay from my account. We will be planning a fundraiser we can do to raise money this sunday.

I know a lot of you want to go week 1, but if possible, consider going week 2 so that the weeks are even.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Eric Horton
Biology Pre-Physical Therapy
Alpha Phi Omega Service Co-Chair

"Service to others is the payment you make for your space here on earth."
   -Mohammed Ali