[Aphio-L] Fwd: Re: kids fest!

AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:32:31 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Hannah Christmann" <christmannhe at msn.com>
Date: Apr 9, 2012 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Aphio-L] kids fest!
To: "AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service" <
youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com>

Hey guys I tried to send out an email on listserv today asking for help,
but it didn't go through because I lost full access to my Ohio.edu account
for some reason. I am meant to work calliope childcare tonight but I'm
getting tested for strep. I could probably still make it, but I don't want
to risk getting the kids sick. Could you send out an email for me? I feel
super incompetent and mildly embarrassed... Thanks! -hannah christmann

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2012, at 2:13 PM, "AphiO Delta Gamma Youth Service" <
youthservice.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone! Sign-ups for kidsfest is up on the website :) Sign up and
please leave your email in the comment area! Thanks