[Aphio-L] Happy Last Day of September!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:08:49 EDT 2011

Hi Bros!

Just a few last minute major changes...we know we know, annoying!  Clearly
they were not the original plans and we just received emails about a few
things, please don't hate us!  First, UCM Clean-Up this *Sunday* from
noon-6ish, wear outside clothes!  It is a clean up of a stream area (we
think)! Also, they do not have a van/bus to take people in anymore, so we *
need* a few drivers from aphio to volunteer to drive hopefully all (or most)
of our members that are volunteering.  *PLEASE* email us back if you are
able to drive.  Everyone will still *meet at UCM at noon* and leave from
there.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Secondly, some last minute changes to the ATCO Karaoke Party.  We just found
out that no one is able to go into the Rollerbowl until 1PM, so those of you
who were planning to bring donations there at 11, you now need to drop them
off at *Sarah's house at 75 W. State by noon at the latest*. Those of you
that were signed up to decorate from 11-1:30, you can still come at 1 and
decorate, or if you are unable because of the time change, that is okay, you
will all still receive your hours since this was an unexpected change.

Thanks for reading our long emails!  Luv u broz.

LFS,
Sarah & Steph

Vice Presidents of Service
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
Sarah Csongei
440.665.1019

Stephanie Bricklebank
440.339.5767