[Aphio-L] Final Sweatshirt email!!! yayyyy!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:13:39 EDT 2011

What up bros, we have a final price for the sweatshirts!!! They will be $18
a sweatshirt. We need to have your money by Sunday at chapter at the latest!
Below are some times me and liza have set aside to collect money in the
front room... if these don't work and you cant make chapter then feel free
to contact us and we would be happy to meet you somewhere around campus!
 Thursday (Tomorrow) Sept 29th- Liza: 2:30-4:00
Friday Sept 30th-Cody: 4-7
Saturday Oct 1st Liza- 12-2
Sunday Oct 2nd- CHAPTER
Again all of these times we will be in the front room collecting money, also
if these don't work then feel free to text us.

*Liza Lieberman*
*ll311408 at ohio.edu* <ll311408 at ohio.edu>
*216.906.7385*

*Cody Romani *