[Aphio-L] Volunteers for Activation?

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:44:59 EDT 2011

Hey bros!

Sooooo, according to our ceremony book, we need five brothers to read aloud
the story of our founding at activation! We've never done this part of the
ceremony in the past, but we think it's really important for all of us to
hear, especially the new pledges. We also need someone to be the candle
bearer and light the candles as we talk. We really want to involve everyone
in the ceremony, so please please help us out! :) The first 6 people to
email us back get the spots! Thank you! :)

P.S. Activation is at 7 pm in *Walter 135* but please be there at
*6:45 pm*to help us get started on time!! Dress is business casual,
don't forget.
Also, you do not need to email us and tell us that you can't make it *unless
you are taking a little*!! In that case, we need to know so that we can give
both of you contact info to get in touch on Friday!

We are so excited to have us all together activating 54 new pledges on
Thursday! Can't wait to see everyone there! :)

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership
330.714.6236