[Aphio-L] Little Gifts

Koehl, Patricia pk388808 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 20 15:24:34 EDT 2011

Hey guys so I know I said you could drop off gifts at my house today from 4-8. I can still collect gifts tonight but something just came up and i wont be back at my apartment till 4:30. If you want to text me to make sure I am here if you plan on coming right at 4:30 my number is 216-375-4682.

Also just so everyone knows again my adress is 121 1/2 N Congress. There is a set of stairs to the right of the house go down those and it is the door on the left half way down.

Thank guys and sorry for the confusion
Tish