[Aphio-L] Bigs and Littles! :)

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:35:16 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

Below is a list of people who are receiving littles! Don't forget you have
to buy a small gift for them. Be creative! :)

You can drop off gifts for your little on:
Tuesday (4-8 pm) at 121 1/2 N. Congress to Patricia Koehl
Wednesday (6-9 pm) at Riverpark Building 37 Apt. 301 to Emily Bilas

If neither of these times work for you PLEASE LET US KNOW so we can figure
it out. I (Jordin) have an apartment and can take gifts too, but I don't
have a designated time I'll be home, so please just text/call/email if you
can't drop it off to Emily or Tish.

Allie O'Neill
Allison Hartman
Alyssa Laturell
Andy Schmitt
Ashley Angelo
Beth Brink
Bethany Carson
Brenna Kowall
Brianna McTaggart
Brianna Nadsady
Carly Wiita
Cassie Hoose
Chelsea Wylie
Clacey Walters
Cleo Stoll
Courtney Cohen
Dani Garfield
Ellie Drake
Emily Antonides
Emily Bilas
Emily Pollock
Emily Zarack
Emma Jensen
Erika Ratner
Hali Milivojevic
Hannah Hitchcock
Hannah Rutledge
Jenna Miller
Jennifer Kassay
Jordin Shannon
JP Zakrejsek
Kelsi Burkhart
Kristen Mason
Kurt Ryba
Lauren McCullough
Lowell Berg
Madison Vassari
Maria Pantuso
Marissa Gebhardt
Melissa Pennington
Nate Freeman
Nicole Ntumba
Nicole Yozwiak
Patricia Koehl
Rachel Reilly
Sara Beyoglides
Sarah Clouse
Sarah Csongei
Sarah Garner
Sidney Lawlor
Steph Brickelbank
Theo Andrus
Vanessa Vanyo

Thank you to all who volunteered to be a big! We really appreciate it. Get
excited for Big/Little reveal! :) See you all *Thursday at 6:45 pm in Walter
135* (*dress is business casual*).

Jordin Shannon
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership