[Aphio-L] Big Applications

Delta Gamma Rush rush.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 02:47:31 EDT 2011

Hey loves,

I hope all of you had a super fun time at rush! If you have not turned
your "big" application in to me it is due SUNDAY AT CHAPTER. I will
not take it any later than this. I have attached a copy of the
application that you can print off and use in case you forgot to pick
one up. If you can't print it sending it electronically will be ok.
Thanks everyone! Get pumped for the new bros!!!!!

Full of love,
Chels.

--
Chelsea Wylie